AutoX750 Automatic Extensometer
Automatic Contacting Extensometer for Instron 3300, 5500, 5900, LX, DX, 600KPX Systems
The AutoX750 is a high resolution automatic contacting extensometer that is controlled through a USB interface and Instron’s 3300, 5500, 5900 and 59 Series control platforms. Appropriate frame mounting provides a quick and easy means of positioning the extensometer out of the test area when not in use.
- Conforms to the most rigorous testing standards, including ISO 527-2 and ASTM D638 for plastics and ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8 for metals
- Perform strain control tests to ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8 for a faster test and the most repeatable yield results
- Eliminates the effect of operators on your strain results; producing more consistent and repeatable results
- Prevent the weight of a clip-on from affecting your results with counter-balanced arms
- Measure strain through failure on steel or composites without needing an expensive repair
- Measure both modulus and strain to failure of almost any material, including plastics, metals, composites, and elastomers
- Train new operators quickly with simple and intuitive controls integrated directly into Bluehill® 3 Software
|ゲージ長||10 - 750 mm (0.4 - 29.5 in)|
|試験片直径||0 - 50 mm (0 - 2 in)|
|試験片厚さ||0 - 50 mm (0 - 2 in)|
|試験片幅||0 - 400 mm (0 - 15.75 in)|
|温度速度||+10 to +40 °C (+50 to +104 °F)|
- 323.6 KB
The AutoX750 is an all-in-one strain measurement solution for Quality Control Labs, addressing key challenges such as increasing throughput, improving reliability, and reducing lab expenses - while providing accurate, repeatable results. It can be used with all materials, applications, and covers an extensive range of testing standards.
- 0.8 MB
This flyer explains the differences between: percentage of total extension at fracture (At); percentage elongation after fracture (A); Non-Proportional Elongation (NPE); and the benefits of using an Automatic Extensometer when testing to ISO 6892-1:2009 for metals applications.
- 303.9 KB