Extensometer Digital Calibrator 0.1 micron resolution
CP103459 | Extensometer Digital Calibrator
Model 3590VHR High Resolution Extensometer Calibrator
- Scale resolution: 20 nm (0.8 microinches);
- Scale Accuracy:
- ±0.19 microns (±7.5 microinches) over any 0.12 mm (0.00475 inch) range.
- Meets ASTM E83 Class B-1 for a 6 mm gauge length and greater extensometers and ISO 9513 Class 0,5 over the full measuring range of the calibrator.
- 50 mm (2 inches) measuring range;
- USB port, Netbook provided;
- Uses the same adapters as the model 3590 and 3590HR calibrators;
- Provided with a foam lined case for storage;
- Comes with 9.5 mm diameter round posts for extensometer attachment;
- Includes ISO 17025 accredited NPL (UK) traceable calibration certificate for the full calibrator stand.
- 3590-02 Adapters for flat specimens
- 3590-03 Adapters for clip-on fracture mechanics gauges
- 3590-04 Transverse extensometer adapters
*Note: ISO527 requires 1 micron accuracy extensometer.
Calibrator resolution should be better by at least a factor of two.
ASTM E399 requires 20 uin resolution
|分解能||0.1 microns (5 microinches)|