AVE 2 Non-Contacting Video Extensometer
- Conforms to the most rigorous testing standards, including ISO 527-2 and ASTM D638 for plastics and ISO 6892-1 and ASTM E8 for metals
- Eliminates the effect of operators on your strain results; producing more consistent and repeatable results
- Prevents premature damage to the specimen by measuring strain without touching for the most accurate results
- Measures strain through failure on steel or composites without needing an expensive repair
- Measures strain in challenging applications, including at high and low temperatures, or on materials submerged in a fluid bath
- Measures modulus and strain to failure for almost any material, including plastics, metals, composites, and elastomers
- Compare your finite element model to real life data using the optional Digital Image Correlation (DIC) software
- Captures fast events at up to 490 Hz while still getting full accuracy
- Train new operators quickly with simple and intuitive controls integrated directly into Bluehill® Universal software
- Use on any Instron® systems (past and present), as well as non-Instron systems that accept an ± 0-10V analog input
Same Results in Any Lab
- When measuring microns, even the smallest influence can cause big errors. To produce the most accurate and repeatable results, the AVE 2 uses patented technology to reduce environmental impacts on the test results.
- No two labs have the same lighting conditions, and lighting can change throughout the day, which can lead to different results. To ensure the AVE 2 always sees the same image, Instron uses a patented cross-polarized lighting system (US 7,047,819 B2, EP 1,424,547, B1) that’s able to produce repeatable results regardless of your lab’s lighting conditions.
- Normal laboratory ventilation creates air flows which diffract light, introducing errors that can be as high as several microns. The AVE 2 uses patented CDAT fans (US 7,610,815 B2, and EP 1,424,547, B1) which create a constant air-flow between the specimen and the camera, producing consistent results even if your air condition turns on during a test.
Fatigue and Cyclic Applications
- The second generation of the AVE 2 can be configured for cyclic testing with the latest 8800MT dynamic controller and WaveMatrix™ software
- Click here to find out more about the dynamic capabilities of an AVE 2
|視野||Choice between 100 mm, 250 mm, 440 mm and 670 mm|
|静的 もしくは 疲労の速度||Static & Fatigue|
第二世代の高性能ビデオ伸び計(AVE 2) は、特許済みの測定技術を用いて、市場で入手可能な最速で最も精度の高い非接触ひずみ測定装置です。 この完全一体型のデバイスは、貴社の実験室の通常の環境の変動に順応し、市場におけるいずれの試験装置にも容易に組合わせられます。 このデバイスは、たいていの実験室で通常に見られる熱的変動、あるいは光の変化からエラーを劇的に除去します。
- 452.3 KB
The AVE 2 is a second generation advanced video extensometer that utilizes patented measurement technology in the fastest, most accurate non-contacting strain measurement device commercially available.
- 118.6 KB
DIC Replay 2D デジタル画像相関法を用いた解析ソフトウェア
- 1.1 MB
In addition to its excellent performance for static testing, the Instron AVE 2 is now available with an option for cyclic testing and high speed monotonic test measurement. Capable of tracking displacement at up to 500mm/s with cyclic test frequencies up to 20Hz, it offers the speed and flexibility scientists and engineers have been waiting for to study the dynamic behaviour of materials without contacting the specimen.
- 1.4 MB