Quick-Mount Load Cell Kits for 5900 Series Table Models
2501-212 | Quick-Mount Load Cell Kits for 5900 Table Models
Kits consist of two precision parts: one mounted to underside of moving crosshead and the other mounted to top of the load cell. Upon engaging the adapter, the load cell is positioned radially and aligned with center of the crosshead to position and hold the load cell in place while mounting bolts are secured or removed.
Eliminates need to hold a load cell with one hand while bolting the cell in place with the other.
Provides for mounting 2525, 2530 & 2580 Series load cells on 5965, 5966, 5967 & 5969 table models using load cell adapter plates. For 596X-G2 (Dual Test Space): Mounts only on fixed crossheads shipped after Nov. 2010; cannot mount to moving crosshead in second test space.
|詳細||Quick-Mount Load Cell Kits for 5900 Table models|
- Load Cell Adapter Plates for 2501-212; 500N-5kN Capacity
- Load Cell Adapter Plates for 2501-212; 10kN to 50kN Capacity
- Load Cell Adapter Plate for use with 2501-212 Adapter Kit
- Load Cell Adapter Plates for 2501-212 for use on 5900 Series only
- 5900 Series Piggyback Load Cell Adapter
- 5900 Series Piggyback Load Cell Adapter; 10kN-50kN Capacity
- Piggyback Load Cell Adapter for use with Type D Load Cell Clevis
2580 Series Static Load Cells are precision force transducers and an integral part of an Instron universal testing system. Force capacities range from +/- 500 N to +/- 600 kN (50-60,000 kgf or 112-137,000 lbf).
- 2.1 MB